1. RESETER CANNON Pixma iP1300 and iP1700 Series :
Step 1 : Manual Temporary
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button then turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
Step 2 : Software Permanent
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2. Open General Tools Software.
3. Select USB Port and then select “EEPROM CLEAR”.
4. Push the “MAIN” bottom and “PLATEN” bottom in to “CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER” box.
5. The led printer will be blinking for few moment and it should be reset. See the picture.
6. Finally, push the “RELEASE” bottom and then push the “QUIT” bottom to exit program. See the picture.
Capture for General Tool Service Program, see below :
General Tool Service
Program for Canon Printer Pixma iP1700 and iP1300 Series :